Tata Mutual Fund investments are managed by Tata Asset Management Limited. Tata Asset Management Limited offers a wide range of investment products for institutional and individual investors. The company is a part of the Tata group - one of India's largest and most respected industrial group. The Tata Group is one of India's best-known conglomerate in the private sector with a turnover of around US $ 14.25 billion. As on April 30, 2007, Tata Asset Management Limited, had Rs. 15412.93 crores of assets under management.
Top Recommended Tata Mutual Fund Schemes
- Tata Balance Fund- Regular Plan (G)
- Tata Equity Opp. Fund - Regular (G)
- Tata India Tax Savings Fund - Reg (D)
- Tata Mid Cap Growth Fund (G)
- Tata Money Market Fund - Regular (G)