L&T India Prudence Fund
- The fund’s mandated asset allocation is to invest a minimum of 65%-75% of its net assets in equity and equity-related securities.
- Fund Manager : Mr. S. N. Lahiri (for equity and equity related instruments) and Mr. Shriram Ramanathan (for debt and money market instruments)
- Benchmark : 70% S&P BSE 200 Index & 30% CRISIL Short Term Bond Fund Index.
- Month End AUM : 3314.67crs.
- Exit Load : 1% if redeemed within 1 year, NIL after 1 year.
Current Product Positioning
In terms of equity exposure, the fund has a well diversified portfolio invested across large, mid and small cap stocks.
The fund has highest exposure of 12.30% and 7.34% to Banks & Construction Project respectively.
As for debt component, the fund is predominantly invested in medium dated sovereign papers given the expected easing of interest rates over the short-medium term.
The corporate bond exposure of the fund is largely invested in relatively liquid high credit quality AAA rated instruments.