We, at MutualFundWala, aim to educate, empower, and prepare our investors to take best investment decisions. Our approach is centered around studying the financial market, analyzing market trends & predictions, deciphering ‘Big Data’ to arrive at best SIP mutual funds to invest in India in 2018. Curating such an exhaustive list requires a rigorous analysis of several subjective and objective parameters. Let's take a look at some of the best performing SIP mutual funds to look out in 2018.
1. Franklin India Bluechip Fund
2. Principal Large Cap Fund
3. L&T Large Cap Fund
1. L&T India Value Fund
2. IDFC Classic Equity Fund
3. Sundaram Rural India Fund
4. Principal Growth Fund
5. Mirae Asset India Opportunities Fund
1. Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund
2. Franklin India Prima Fund
3. DSP Black Rock Small and Midcap Fund
4. Principal Emerging Bluechip Fund
1. HDFC Balanced Fund
2. L&T India Prudence Fund
3. ICICI Pru Balanced Advantage fund
4. Principal Balanced Fund
5. UTI Balanced Fund
All these funds have been chosen essentially due to past performance. However, before choosing a fund you need to specify your investment goals and shortlist schemes that are consistent with your risk appetite and time horizon.
MutualFundWala, uses rigorous analysis of all available funds to select some of the best performing funds. These are a few parameters based on which we recommend various schemes.
1. Sharpe Ratio - It is a method to assess the health/performance of a fund by adjusting for the associated risk.
2. Omega Ratio - It is a method to analyze the probability of gains or losses of any particular investment, strategy or fund.
3. SIP Returns - It compares the return of the fund with standalone SIP Investments.
4. Lump Sum Returns - It compares the return of the fund against lump sum investments.
5. Subjective Parameters- We take into account current valuations, political factors (like the forthcoming assembly and loksabha elections), fiscal deficit, interest rate movements etc.